2020 Student Enrolment

Our school zone is available here Find My School This website provides the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones for 2020 onwards.

Students residing in this zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.

The Department provides guidance through the School Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and the freedom to choose other schools, subject to facility limitations.

You can find more information and answers to frequently asked questions on the Department’s website underhere School Zones

For more information or if you have a question about school zones call the VSBA Hotline on 1800 896 950 or email.


Enrolment Policy

Our enrolment policy and other school policies can be found here. Our enrolment policy details the criteria for enrolment and out of zone enrolment.

You will be asked to provide evidence of your place of residence before your enrolment can be confirmed. A 12 month rental agreement (minimum) is needed for those leasing properties. 

You are invited to personally tour our school. A phone call or email will ensure that a mutually convenient appointment can be arranged with the Principal.

Homework, Anti-bullying and other policies are also available on our website.

International students

At times, we do enrol international students; both fee exempt and fee paying.

For details of  the enrolment process and to determine eligibility, please contact the Department of  Education and Training's International Division in the first instance.

Extra-curricular activities

We offer a range of extracurricular activities at Auburn, including a the wide range of instrumental music lessons, tennis lessons, chess classes, drama classes, art classes and fine arts instruction.

Our teachers offer lunchtime activities including Creativity Club, Touch Rugby, Library (twice each week), Dance club, Lego Club and Karaoke Club.

We also offer private and school subsidised occupational therapy and speech therapy. 

In addition, the Department of Education provides us with an educational psychologist and a speech pathologist, each for about one day each week. These are no cost services, although there are waiting lists.