Auburn Parents’ Association (APA)
For parents and carers, becoming involved with the APA is a fabulous way to make friends, connect with your child’s school and make a difference to our community.
All parents and carers are welcomed and encouraged to attend and contribute ideas, concepts and opinions. Working in cooperation with the Principal and School Council, the Association’s aim and objectives are to:
- contribute to the wellbeing of the school community
- encourage the participation of all parents in the life of the school and the education of their children
- provide opportunities for parents to get to know each other and to be informed about their child’s school
- provide opportunities for parents to extend their understanding of school operations, and general education policy
- contribute to proposals on school policy and other educational issues (as identified or discussed with the Principal or School Council)
- raise funds for the benefit of the school (optional).
The APA Constitution (link) provides further information. For further information about the APA, please contact the school email address email@example.com